Admissions are now open at the University of the Punjab Skill Development Center (SDC) for on-campus classes for the academic session 2021.
Students who are interested in enrolling in the Skills Development Center at the Punjab University for the academic session 2021 can do so by applying online for admissions before the December 30, 2020 deadline.
Courses Available at Punjab University Skills Development Center
According to the official announcement, admissions are open for all courses in the University of the Punjab Skill Development Center. The list of available courses are given below, along with their relevant course fees:
- Lean Six Sigma (Green & Black Belt) 85000/-
- Certified Project Management- 35000/-
- Certified HR Professional – 15000/-
- Auto CAD 11000/-
- Programming – 11000/-
- Business Accounting Software – 11000/-
- Enterprise Resource Planning (Supply Chain, Accounting, Finance & HR – 11000/-
- Certified Quality Professional – 11000/-
- Certified Health & Safety Professional – 11000/-
- Search Engine Optimization – 11000/-
- Social Media Marketing – 11000/-
- IELTS (Preparation) – 9000
- Fashion Designing 10000/-
- Interior Designing 10000/-
- Spoken English Level-2 – 9000/-
- Spoken English Level-1 – 8000/-
- Personality Grooming – 8000/-
- Nutrition & Fitness – 8000/-
- Web Designing & Development – 8000/-
- Microsoft Office Management – 8000/-
- Graphic Designing – 8000/-
- Master Freelancing 11000/-
- Tax Management (Income Tax & Sales Tax) 11000/-
- Professional Photography 8000/-
These courses are designed to help students develop industry-relevant skills for success in their professional careers.
How to Get Admission to the University of the Punjab Skills Development Center
Interested students can seek admission by completing the online application form, which can be found on the University of the Punjab Skills Development Center Facebook page or website.
The steps for the online admission process are as follows:
- Complete the online application form. Be sure to fill all the required fields with relevant, accurate, and up to date information
- Paste one colored passport size photograph.
- Attach photocopies of the following documents with this form. i. Copy of CNIC, ii. Copy of the last Degree attended.
- HBL Bank Account No. 01827902169303
The receipt of the fee challan deposit must be sent via email or inbox to the following addresses:
Official Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/SDCpuu/
The last day for admission is December 30, 2020. Therefore, candidates are requested to complete and submit the application form, along with the required documents and application fees, before the final date. Only applications sent before December 30, 2020, will be considered for admissions.