The Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISEs) in Punjab include several of Pakistan’s major educational boards in 2019. Each year, these education boards hold separate standardized exams for students in classes 9, 10, 11, and 12.
This year, the results for each board were announced between August and September. Following the results, the date sheets for supplementary exams were announced. Many students, who did not obtain satisfactory marks in their board exams, enrolled in these supplementary exams.
This is the supplementary exams admission schedule for HSSC (intermediate) in the Punjab Boards:
- If you’re one of the candidates who desire to attempt supplementary exams for 2019 intermediate, then make sure that you check the official websites of the education boards.
- You will be required to fill a certain form and pay the fees. You can download that form from the official website of your education board.
- Keep in mind that if you are later than September 30th to pay the fees, you will not be able to sit in the HSSC 2019 supplementary exams.
- Fresh candidates, meaning those who have not attempted any exams in intermediate, are not allowed to take supplementary exams.
- To be certain about the specific requirements to take supplementary exams in intermediate, check the official website of your board.
If you want any guidance on how to prepare for your supplementary exams in Punjab Boards’ intermediate classes, you should check tutoria.pk’s blog section. Good luck with your exams!