Do you dream of serving your country in one of the most prestigious professions? If so, then consider joining the Pakistan Navy! The Pakistan Navy is an institute that was established in 1947, with the aim to serve and save Pakistan boundaries outside the border.
Intermediate students can apply for the Pakistan Navy after the completion of their FSc inter part-2 final exams. Here is everything you need to know:
Qualifications to Apply for Pakistan Navy
Candidates may apply for the Pakistan Navy after the completion of matric, intermediate, or university graduation. 12th class students may apply for the navy after the completion of their FSc inter part-2 final exams, with the required subjects of chemistry, physics, and mathematics/biology.
The qualifications for applying to the navy for FSc 12th class students are as follows:
Candidate must have qualified Matric/ O level and HSSC inter part-2/ A level results with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Math, Chemistry
- Physics, Math, Statistics
- Physics, Math, Computer sciences
Moreover, the eligibility requirements for specific positions within the Pakistan Navy are as follows:
- For Operation / Aviation / Marine Engineering / Logistic must have qualification Matric with 65% marks.
- For Female Medical Technicians must have qualification Matric with 65% marks.
- For Naval Police / MARINE / PTI / Musician must have qualification Matric with 60% marks.
- For CHEF / Steward must have matric final exam results with 55% marks.
- MTD must have a qualification matric with a valid driving license.
- For TOPASS / Sanitary Worker must be only Middle pass / 8th Class Pass.
Fsc 12th class students must score at least 55% marks to be eligible for the Pakistan Navy. Therefore, students are advised to study well for their HSSC inter part-2 final exams. For the best exam preparation, take help from tutoria.pk’s study tools, including the 12th class Lahore Board past papers, book notes, lecture videos, and more.
Eligibility Requirements for Pakistan Navy
In addition to the educational qualifications, there are other eligibility requirements to apply for the Pakistan Navy. These eligibility requirements are ordained to ensure that the best, more physically fit and capable candidates are selected to protect the country
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Nationality: Only male citizens of Pakistan having valid CNIC are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have age limit between 16 to 20 years except for the post of MTD and Naib Khateeb, those who wanted to apply for MTD branch must have age 16 to 24 years and those who wanted to apply for Naib Khateeb must be not more than 35 years.
- Marital Status: Unmarried candidates are eligible to apply but it is not applicable for those candidates who wanted to apply for MTD branch and Naib Khateeb.
- Height: 162.5 (5’-4”) cm for all branches except for NP/Marine for PTI and Music branch is 170 cm (5’-7”) and for female technicians 152.4 cm (5 ft).
How to Apply for the Pakistan Navy
Students can apply for the Pak Navy by following the online registration procedure. The vacancies for the Navy are announced every year, so aspirants should keep a lookout in the newspaper and online news sources for the open registration dates.
The process for applying online for the Pakistan Navy for FSc 12th class students is as follows:
- Keep an eye out for open registration for the Pak Navy via newspaper advertisements, the Pak Navy website, and official online news sources
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting the website of Pakistan Navy www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Online registered candidates must submit the postal order of Rs. 200/-.
- This fee is in favour of Director Recruitment, Naval Headquarters, Islamabad
- The candidates will have to appear for the written test
- After the test process, candidates will be called for interviews. Dates for tests and interviews are mentioned in the advertisement
- All information regarding the test venue and registration slip will be displayed on the official website of Pak Navy.
- The successful candidates will have to go through a personality test and then a medical examination test.
- If they pass these two exams properly, they will be assigned some work to do there and the authority will also conduct the interview for this duration.
These are the steps for applying to the Pak Navy. Indeed, applying for the forces is highly prestigious. It is a long process, and students must uphold strong character and dedication in order to pass through it. It all starts by scoring well on the FSc inter part-2 examinations. After this, students must fulfill the eligibility requirements and submit their registration before the deadline date.
If successful, students will pass through the tests and interviews to become a valued member of the Pakistan Navy.